Monday, October 4, 2010

Conversations with myself...

Wow my first blog post!!!!!!!

As I sat down to write this, I underwent a moment of self introspection..... The gist of which i put down here:

Hari: So hmmmmmm, blogging eh.... cool!!!!

Hari: Yeah really it would be, if you had started this 5 years ago.....

Hari: WTF!!, who are you....

Hari: Who do you think I am, Spiderman??? I am your inner voice dummy!!

Hari: Wow... that's so cool, a inner voice!!!

Hari: I am cool, I must admit. Sadly the same can't be said about you. What's with the repeated 'wow's and cools and the '.......' ??

Hari: Ahem...(oops sorry...(Shit!!!)) We'll talk about all of that later. Now tell me since, you deem your to be wiser, what should I put in the blog??

Hari: You are trying to tell me that you created a blog with no idea what to put in it??? Of all the bodies, i could have got.....

Hari: Hahahahaha you just did the ..... thing right now!!

Hari: That's because it was called for!! Goodness Gracious, what a noob.

Hari: If you are through with the insults and taunts, you could start about telling me what to write here.

Hari: How should I know?? I'm just a disembodied form of expression (albeit a strikingly handsome one). It's your job to create the matter, mine is to abuse it.

hAri: Might I make a suggestion??

Hari: WTF!!! Who are you??

hAri: I am his inner voice.

Hari: That place has already been taken buster! So buzz off and find you're self another body to stay.

hAri: I am pretending not to notice your immature talk. Hari, according to me, you should probably put down anything that comes to your mind. This is a place where you can truly express yourself!!

Hari: Could you be more specific??

hAri: Hmmm, maybe my compatriot was not entirely wrong about you. Anything means anything;stories, rhymes, your viewpoint on abstract or/and relevant issues.....

Hari: Thanks. I'll do that from now on! It's been a real pleasure hAri, Same can't be said for you though Hari.

hAri: My Pleasure.

Hari: Great, now i am stuck with two jerks. Up yours!!!!

Well That's that. Love it or hate it?? Do let me know!!
P.S. I crave for your attention.....
ciao!!!

4 comments:

  1. ummmm........gd 1 2 start.......par teqo ni lgta convo thodi confusing ho gai....newayz i lyked it:)nyse haa....way 2 go.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks i'll keep that in mind..

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is indeed a good try hari...but somewhere doesn't hold the attention of the reader and i guess lacks focus or objective of the conversation....i am sure u r gonna find a more interesting technique for ur expressions...all the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time will be a bit better!!!

    ReplyDelete